Monday, January 20, 2014

Lemon Delicious

I don't even have the method on the recipie card for this!  That is because I have made it so often that I could do it in my sleep.  My family loves this recipie, especially in winter when a warm pudding is needed.  

I think what they like is the crunchy top, the soft cake and then the lemony sauce underneath.  I always serve it hot with ice cream.




Lemon Delicious Pudding



Rating : Moderate



Ingredients: 

1.2 cup self raising flour
1 cup castor sugar
rind of 1 lemon
4 tbls lemon juice
4 tbls melted butter
3 large eggs, seperated
1-1/2 cups milk

Method:

In food processor, combine flour, sugar and lemon rind.  Add juice, butter and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites until stiff peak, fold into the mixture.
Bake in a baine marie 180C until the cake is brown and set.

...............................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feel free to leave some!